12 count box of Hand Prep (liquid) - 8 ounce bottles
Pure&Clean® Hand Prep is a proprietary solution of electrolyzed hypochlorous acid (HOCl). Hypochlorous acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is used in the human body and produced by our white blood cells to fight bacteria and inflammation after trauma.
In 60 seconds or less, Pure&Clean has been shown to be 99.9% effective against pathogens such as Human Caronavirus, MRSA (s. aureus), C. Difficile, E. Coli, K. pneumonia.*
Rub 2-3 sprays Pure&Clean® Hand Prep thoroughly over all surfaces of hands and fingernails to manage, moisten and lubricate intact skin and to cleanse hands before touching contact lenses or eyes.
Spray on dry, flaky skin to improve appearance, texture, and feel of skin . No need to wash after use.
Also good for the immediate care of minor wounds, cuts and burns.
8 oz. bottle great size for office or home use.
- Use regularly for maintaining healthy clean skin
- No antibiotics, steroids or triclosan
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin or eyes
- No sting solution for infants and kids
- Safely use as often as desired
- 24-month shelf life from date of manufacture; not affected by opening the bottle
- Gallon refill available
* View full Microorganisms Efficacy Test Results from independent laboratory testing.