Privacy & Security
P&C Vision (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://hocl.shop (the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We are committed to maintaining our customers' privacy. We take great care to safeguard the personal information that we collect to ensure that our customers' privacy is maintained. We have provided this notice to you to describe information collection and use practices. This notice describes the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Your personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify or contact you. Your name, home address, telephone number, and email address are examples of personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include
Information We Collect:
We want you to understand how information you provide to us is collected and used. When you interact with P&C Vision or use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. An example of using our "services" would be when you visit one of our stores or websites. We may collect and store information from you in the following situations:
Information you provide to us directly when you:;
- Create an account on one of our websites or mobile application;
- Request customer service including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us.
- Post a review or comment on our website, or post other user-generated content on our websites.
Information you provide through the use of our services, including:
- We may collect device-specific information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We may also associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices.
- This includes details of how you used our sites or mobile applications including clicks and page information such as the address (or URL) of the website or mobile application you came from before visiting our site or mobile application, which pages you visit on our site or application, which browser you used to view our site or mobile application, and any search terms entered.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data and other standard weblog information.
- When you use our services, we may collect information about your physical location through the use of our Services on your mobile phone or device by, for example using satellite, cell phone tower, WiFi signal, beacons, Bluetooth and near field communication protocols, when you are in or near a P&C Vision location. For example, through mobile services, Bluetooth & WiFi technology in our stores may allow us to recognize the location of a mobile device in our stores when you opt-in to allowing us to collect this information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies:
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your user name less frequently;
- Presenting information that's targeted to your interests, including P&C Vision content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content and advertising
- The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser setting, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our website's features and prevent the site from operating properly.
- A "Web Beacon" is an electronic image placed in the code of a webpage, application, or email. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
- We may use or engage a third party that uses Local Stored Objects, sometimes referred to as "Flash Cookies," and other technologies to collect and store information about the use of our services. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on your computer or device using Adobe Flash technology. Flash cookies are different from the cookies discussed above because cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To limit the websites that can store information in Flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website: flashplayer
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
- We may collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We also may collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners. For example, we may receive information about you from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences with them. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers more likely to interest you.
How we use your information:
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your information in a variety of ways, including for the following purposes:
Product and Service Fulfillment
- We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and improve your experience.
Our Marketing Purposes
- We use your information to deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
- We use your information to improve the effectiveness of our services, conduct research and analysis, or to perform other business activities as needed.
Prevention of Fraud and other Harm
- We use your information to detect, prevent or investigate potential security breaches, fraudulent transactions and monitor against theft.
- We may use your information to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
How we share your information:
We do not sell, rent, or loan your personal information to any non-affiliated third parties, except as described in this Policy. We will only share your information with companies, organizations and individuals as described below:
When We Work With Service Providers
- We may share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Information for any other purposes.
- We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services.
- We may also use third party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf. The cookies received with the banner advertisements served by these networks may be used to collect and build behavioral profiles by these companies to deliver targeted advertisements on our website and unaffiliated websites.
When Sharing is Required by Law or Helps Us Protect Our Interests
- We will use and disclose your information as necessary or appropriate under applicable law, to comply with legal process, to respond to such requests from public and government authorities, to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and to allow us to pursue available remedies to limit the damages that we may sustain. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the data is pertinent, we may use or disclose personal information without your consent or court process.
When We Work On Business Transactions
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets, or as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions, or in the course of providing transition of services to another provider. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Additionally, in the unlikely event that P&C Vision or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets and is permissible under law.
Non-identifiable or Aggregate information with Third Parties
- We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
With Your Consent
- At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
By interacting with P&C Vision as described above, you consent to the practices described in this privacy notice. However, we want you to know that you do have certain choices with regard to how your information is collected and used.
Email and Mobile Communications
- You may choose to stop receiving e-mail and mobile marketing communications by changing your preferences online, if you do not have an online account you may click Unsubscribe from the bottom of emails, and reply STOP to our text messages to stop receiving emails and SMS text messages. To request unsubscribing by email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Push Notifications
You can opt out from further allowing P&C Vision to send you push notifications by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device app.
You can opt out from further allowing P&C Vision to access location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device app.
- In-Store Location
You can opt out from further allowing P&C Vision to access your in-store location by adjusting the location permissions in your mobile device app.
Our "Do Not Track" Policy
- P&C Vision respects enhanced user privacy controls. We support the development and implementation of a standard "do not track" browser feature, which signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Please note that at this time hocl.shop does not interpret or respond to "do not track" signals. However, you may set your Web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Please note that by disabling these features, your experience on hocl.shop will not be as smooth and you will not be able to take full advantage of our website's features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
- If you are under 18 years old and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfilment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
- You can review and update any of the information you have given us by emailing us or calling (417) 725-3787. Our customer care staff will update your information. If you have a hocl.shop account, you can log in and update your information.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
When you download our mobile application, you can opt-in to location sharing for additional application capabilities. If you have opted-in to sharing your location information, we may use various technologies to collect your information as described in this policy to provide you with location-based services and content, including for marketing purposes. For example, using the Product Locator feature in our mobile application can allow you to quickly find the nearest P&C Vision product location.
How we Protect Your Information:
- P&C Vision recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. Whether you are shopping on our website, through our mobile services, or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards.
- "Phishing" is a common email scam where your email address is used to contact you and ask for personal or sensitive information. Always be cautious when opening links or attachments from unsolicited third parties. Also know that P&C Vision will not send you emails asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personally identifiable information. If you are ever asked for this information, you can be confident it is not from P&C Vision.
Children's Personal Information
- We recognize the importance of protecting children's online privacy. Our website and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.